From St. John Cantius Church
Fr. Yolly and staff, we wish you
We are very thankful to all of you our dear parishioners!!!
You’re Cordially invited to grace the Eucharistic Celebration
For the Feast Day of St. John Cantius
MAIN CELEBRANT: REVEREND YOLANDO GAMALLO
WHEN : SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2019
TIME: 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: ST. JOHN CANTIUS CHURCH, 846 Burrows Ave, Winnipeg, MB
POTLUCK DINNER AFTER 4:30 P.M. MASS IN THE PARISH HALL
***** Class Attendance are recorded at ALL scheduled
Confessions and Masses
Catechism Coordinator – email@example.com
ST. JOHN CANTIUS CHURCH
846 Burrows Ave., Winnipeg, MB R2X 0R4
SUBJECT: INVITATION TO SHARE YOUR PRESENCE, FOOD, TIME AND TALENT
Celebrate with us two important events in our parish this month of October:
- LIVING ROSARY, October 12, 2019
- After the 4:30 Mass, stay and pray the “LIVING ROSARY” as we join millions of people across Canada and around the world to honor our Blessed Mother. It is 102 years since the MIRACLE OF THE SUN at Fatima and we need miracles today.
- Leaders of the Mysteries shall be:
- 1st Decade – Catholic Women’s League
- 2nd Decade – Polish Families (in Polish)
- 3rd Decade – Catechism
- 4th Decade – Couples for Christ (Tagalog)
- 5th Decade – Knights of Columbus
- ST. JOHN CANTIUS FEAST DAY, October 19, 2019
Please join us in celebrating the Annual Feast Day of our Patron Saint, SW. JANA KANTEGO/ST. JOHN CANTIUS on Saturday, October 19th
- Beginning with the Holy Mass in our church at 4:30 PM
- Potluck Dinner follows in the parish hall
- Please fill out and return the sign-up sheet as soon as possible.
- We ask you to bring your favorite dish before mass or between 5:00-6:00 PM
- We will welcome our new parishioners
- There will be a PP presentation on the life of our Patron Saint and history of our parish
- Entertainment program: Share your talent as an individual or as a group
Our Stewardship Team is asking for your help. We will need your response ASAP so the Programme can be finalized.
Yours in Christ,
FR. YOLLY and the STEWARDSHIP TEAM