The pandemic has changed all our lives. Everyone has suffered.But it has also shown us that those who were marginalized tobegin with have suffered the most.
- How can you wash your hands when you do not have access tosoap and clean water?
- How can you practice physical distancing when you live in arefugee camp?
- How can you get medical attention when there is no access tohealth care?
- How can you feed your family when you are locked down withno social safety net?
- How can you protect yourself without access to public healthinformation?
With your support, Development and Peace is helping to answer all these questions in Latin America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East